[Talk-dk] Tilbagerulning af Niels Becks data

Freek freek_osm at vanwal.nl
Man Nov 23 09:48:20 GMT 2009

On Monday 23 November 2009, Morten Kjeldgaard wrote:
> Jeg vedhæfter her en html file med links til de pågældende changesets, det
> kan muligvis lette arbejde med at reviewe dem.

Fortunately, the changesets are nicely commented with one-word descriptions,
from which I extracted a list of only 9 potentially non-cycleway related
changesets. I checked those, and only changeset 2810288 seems to really not
be about cycleways (or ways that are both a road and a park :-S), but about
bus stops. So I guess it's ok to try to role back as much as possible from
the rest.

--
Freek