[Talk-dk] Forslag til retningslinjer for cykelstier

Freek freek_osm at vanwal.nl
Søn Nov 29 10:36:00 GMT 2009

On Saturday 28 November 2009, Johnny Rose Carlsen wrote:
> [...]
> Faktisk vil jeg gerne vide hvilke fordele dit system har i ganske
> almindelige kryds som ved Vigerslevvej/Gl. Køge Landevej [1], fremfor
> det tidligere system hvor vejene bare var tagget "cycleway=track".

Interesting situation... I have never been there, but on Google Maps it looks
like the Gl. Køge Landevej is "topologically" a dual carriageway: it appears
to be impossible/disallowed to cross the central reservation/median strip.
A bit down this road to the south, I looks like you cannot go to
Asminderødvej [2] when driving to the north. I think the road should thus be
mapped as two separate one-way ways (it's more than just a turn restriction).
The question is then how to map the cycleways. Although I still believe so, I
will not claim now that separate cycleways are the best solution here, but at
least it requires a non-standard solution. I guess it will than fall under
this issue:

>  * Cykelstier med forskellige regler på hver side af vejen.
>    (Ensretninger, dobbeltsporet, o.lign)

> [1] http://osm.org/go/0NWsDvYvd--
[2]
<http://maps.google.dk/?ie=UTF8&ll=55.641232,12.499689&spn=0.001926,0.004136&t=k&z=18>