[Talk-dk] All Danish bus stops and train stations on openstreetmap.com?

Birgitte Lomholt Woolridge blw at rejseplanen.dk
Man Sep 28 11:44:35 BST 2009

Hi all

Rejseplanen has made public a list of geodata for all stops and stations in Denmark, which anyone can add to their maps or use for other applications. We would love this to be included in openstreetmap.com . See how boliga.dk has used it in the below screen dump.

Anyone can download the stops and stations file by entering contact data and signing up here:

http://info.rejseplanen.dk/index.php?pageid=185 <http://info.rejseplanen.dk/index.php?pageid=185>

We hope that somebody would perhaps use the opportunity to include this in OPenStreetMap and/or contact us forward us to somebody who knows how to do it J

Best regards

Birgitte Woolridge

Rejseplanen

Gammel Køge Landevej 3