[Talk-dk] Cykelruteplanlæggeren og Open Street Map

Ioana-Stefania Muresan AS3M at tmf.kk.dk
Tor Okt 11 13:37:12 BST 2012

Dear OSM users,

Cykelsuperstier has just started a new cycle project that covers the entire Great Copenhagen area (Region Hovedstaden). The project involves the design of a route planner that will use Open street map data as data source.

A good and precise performance of the route planner requires OSM data as up to date as possible. To increase the OSM data quality Cykelsuperstier is currently working together with Cyklist Forbundet (Danish Bicycle Association).  Improvements can be seen so far for  Herlev, Ballerup, Egedal and Frederikssund  municipalities. They will be followed shortly by Helsingør (updated as we speak) and Gentofte municipalities.  The knowledge we have so far is based on FOT and different cycle data hold by the municipalities. Still, we are missing "the local" knowledge.  Anyone with knowledge of the area is welcome to join, tag and share his experience with us.

Monthly updates, milestones and issues regarding the OSM data are going to be posted on http://www.openstreetmap.org/diary and on our facebook page (Cykelsuperstier).

Med venlig hilsen

Ioana-Stefania Muresan
Student