[Talk-dk] Inspire conference Aalborg

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fre Maj 2 16:21:58 UTC 2014

I'm going to be in Aalborg on the 16th June talking at/attending a
workshop in the context of the inspire conference that week.

See http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/events/conferences/inspire_2014/page/home

If anybody wants to get together and have a drink or just sit down and
chat later on the Monday, I will try to make it possible.

The other point is that a number of other mapping companies, if you so
want "our competition", will be there in force and the event is
naturally a good opportunity to bang our drum and showcase the location
a bit in OSM. Given that Aalborg is already very well mapped, that would
boil down to more houses, perhaps 3d-tags and further details if there
is somebody on the ground that has time and inclination. Naturally this
is purely optional, not that I get accused of fiddling with a local
community :-).

Simon