[Talk-dk] Sur bonde

Jakob Barfod jakob at barfod.dk
Ons Sep 21 11:13:27 UTC 2016

> Bidragsyderen ser ud til at være en tysk turist.

...og det var han. Han har svaret på https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/41602491 :

"[...]Actually the osmand app proposed a different route, and i manually diverted the track in order to reach the location Rispebjerg to the east of this street and its farm.

We went there by bicycle (2 adults, 2 children). 60 seconds after entering the street (it has a stone marking "Brogaard", but no explicit restriction sign) a man came in a black car, speeding like crazy, shouting "You have no right to be here!" and made sure, we left immediatly. I wondered, if he was concerned about his farm, where apparently he keeps some mass live stock (pork production).

Anyway, I think the osm-related problem is the foot path, leading from the street to the location Rispebjerg. I don't know if this path actually exists (for obvious reasons :-) but it is shown in close proximity to the mass animal production facilities.

Regards, Hans"

--
Jakob