[Talk-dk] Denmark building project update

Andrew Wiseman andrew_wiseman at apple.com
Tor Dec 20 16:49:57 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

This is Andrew again from Apple, I wanted to let you know that we have completed our project adding missing buildings in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Odense: https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-dk/2018-September/005138.html

In total our team added just over 35,000 missing buildings to OSM using SDFE imagery with the SDFE and Apple building layers to help guide us to where buildings were missing.

Those two datasets are available to the OSM community or anyone interested in mapping buildings throughout Denmark.  The SDFE buildings are linked at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors#Denmark <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors#Denmark> and the Apple building layer is here: https://github.com/awisemanapple/appledata/blob/master/README.md <https://github.com/awisemanapple/appledata/blob/master/README.md>.

Please let me know if you have any feedback.  Thanks.

Andrew

Andrew Wiseman |  Maps | andrew_wiseman at apple.com <mailto:andrew_wiseman at apple.com>