[Talk-dk] MapRoulette challenges for Denmark

Andrew Wiseman andrew_wiseman at apple.com
Fre Apr 12 17:07:11 UTC 2019

Hi all,

It looks like those are finished, so I created a few more, which are mostly related to routing or unconnected roads. Here they are if you want to take a look. I have been working on them too.

Connectivity check means roads that are near each other but not connected, floating way is way (usually a road) that isn’t connected to anything else, crossing ways are ways that cross but don't share a node or vertex, and impossible routing and sink islands are places where you can’t route into or out of, usually due to one ways, highway types or unconnected roads. (Some may be pedestrian, which is ok.)

* Denmark Connectivity Check: https://maproulette.org/challenge/4089
* Denmark Floating Way Check: https://maproulette.org/challenge/4090
* Denmark Crossing Ways: https://maproulette.org/challenge/4091
* Denmark Impossible Routing and Sink Islands: https://maproulette.org/challenge/4088