[Talk-es] time to finish this road

Jorge Juan jjchico en gmail.com
Jue Mar 3 00:33:34 GMT 2011

El día 2 de marzo de 2011 21:35, Iván Sánchez Ortega
<ivan en sanchezortega.es> escribió:
> On Martes, 1 de Marzo de 2011 15:31:26 bv2musae en uco.es escribió:
>> > Otherwise anyone could take it on the wrong way.
>>
>> I have taken it on the wrong (right?) way...
>
> Yeah, we should add a oneway= tag to jokes from now on.

I do not understand why this question deserves that answer (even if a
joke). What's wrong with asking the local people about a possible
planed date for a construction to finish? May be it is just someone
wanting to add a tag with a planned construction end date.

If it is about blaming someone, why not blame the Spanish government
(everyone in the las decades) and its priorities?

OSM (the project) does no deserve people stop being polite.

jorge.

--
Jorge Juan