[Talk-es] [WISY-Spam]kind of street near main-roads

Jaime Crespo jynus en jynus.com
Dom Oct 16 22:19:18 BST 2011

El día 16 de octubre de 2011 21:29, Jan Tappenbeck (OSM)
<osm en tappenbeck.net> escribió:

>  hi !
>
> in spain offen small streets parallel to main-roads like
>
> how did you tag them ?? primary like SERVICE ??

It depends. If they are real "streets" ("carriageways"), but with a
single lane (for example), like this one:
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?way=80362441>
I use "residential".
If they have special use, like going in or out of some place (parking,
gas stations), it should be "service", as usual.
They could be any other category too, if they are important enough.

There is no special "Spanish way" of doing this, that I know. Just use
the general scheme (in this case it is not such a big deal, so do not
worry too much if you doubt).

--
Jaime Crespo