[OSM-fi] Border between Norway and Finland

Gustav Foseid gustavf at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 19:56:34 GMT 2008

On the Norwegian list we have been working some on getting the boundaries of
Norway correct. As part of this work I got a CD with a copy of the official
protocol describing the Norwegian-Finnish border from the Norwegian Ministry
of Foreign Affairs.

It consist of:
Minutes from meetings and a number of other administrative notes
Border maps
A number of "Grensemerkebeskrivelse/Rajamerkkipöytäkirja" for all of the
border poles

If anyone wants a copy, please send me an e-mail.

Regards,

Gustav