[OSM-fi] Looking for participants to test OSM-based audio street maps

Esther Loeliger ec09500 at eecs.qmul.ac.uk
Tue Jul 20 16:48:58 BST 2010

Dear all

Apologies for cross-posting. As part of my Master's project at Queen
Mary, University of London, I'm looking for participants to take part in
a game centred on wayfinding challenges in urban audio maps.

The game should take no longer than 20 minutes to complete and there
will be a prize draw with a total of ten £10 Amazon vouchers (or the
international equivalent) to be won.

To play the game, please download the installer from:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/team/

It should install without problems on Windows XP, Windows Vista and
Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit). After you have installed and started
TEAM, press Ctrl+Enter to play. For a screenshot and further
information, see the project website, http://team.sourceforge.net.

The game has been designed with accessibility in mind, so blind and
partially sighted participants are very much encouraged to take part.

I'd be delighted if you'd be happy to play the game. If you have any
questions about the game or the research on which it is based, please
don't hesitate to contact me.

With kind regards,
Esther