[OSM-fi] Micro mapping party in Pasila this Thursday 2.7.2015

Eduardo Gonzalez eduardo at gispo.fi
Tue Jun 30 15:15:30 UTC 2015

Hi!

We are planning to have a mapping evening this Thursday focusing in Pasila
station. The objective is to review and update paths, add & update POIs,
add & update accessibility info in and around the Pasila train station. The
theme for this mapping event is inspired in the decision of HSL of basing
their new coming services, such as digitransit.fi, on OSM data!

We will meet at 16:30 at Helsingin Seudun Liikenne (HSL) office close to
Pasila station.

You can read more info at the Wiki:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/FI/OSM-Pasila_02.07.2015

See you on Thursday!