[OSM-talk-fr] État du suivi des autoroutes

Guillaume Audirac guillaume.audirac at gmail.com
Jeu 9 Sep 08:29:19 UTC 2010

Bonjour,

Le 7 septembre 2010 15:18, Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Par exemple, ce tag "exit_to" a été introduit dans le wiki au milieu du
> mois d'aout, sans annonces, rien. Maintenant, on voit qu'il entre en
> contradiction avec d'autres propositions plus anciennes (tag "destination"
> sur le wiki "highway=motorway_link" ou la relation "destination_sign").
> Normallement, des ajouts comme "exit_to" sont faits par des personnes
> visiblement peu informées et disparaîssent du wiki assez vite, surtout si on
> voit que ça existe déjà ailleurs.

Au sujet de ce tag "exit_to", j'ai contacté l'auteur "c2r" l'ayant ajouté au
wiki. Vous trouverez mon message et sa réponse ci-dessous. Il semblerait que
sa démarche ait été motivée par la fréquence d'utilisation de ce tag sans
tenter d'imposer une quelconque préférence personnelle. Retirer cette note
du wiki ne devrait pas poser de problème.
Concernant son utilisation, "exit_to" est encore présent en Grande Bretagne
comme on peut le vérifier sur Tagwatch:
http://tagwatch.stoecker.eu/Great_britain/En/tags.html

A+
Guillaume

c2r vous a envoyé un message depuis OpenStreetMap avec le sujet Re: exit_to
tag :
==
Hi there,

I added it to the English page as there was not consistent use in the UK as
to whether exit_to or destination was used, and had discussion with several
other contributors.  We decided to put exit_to on the page because there are
more tags in the UK using exit_to than destination.

To be honest, I agree with you in that there needs to be consistency.  But I
don't really give a stuff what that consistency is, so feel free to change
it if you and the other contributors you refer to would prefer destination.
 That still doesn't get over the issue that there is a majority of exit_to
tags in the UK that need swapping over.

Ta
Chris

On 2010-09-08 20:11:15 UTC Guillaume Audirac wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Apparently, in the page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dmotorway_junction, you have
added a note about the tag "exit_to":

> "exit_to=* should be used to detail the destinations where the junction
exits to—for example, if signage states a road leads to Anytown on the
A1000…"

> but apparently without any prior discussion with other contributors.
Moreover, there is a relation (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/FR:Relation:destination_sign) which has
been approved by many and which seems to cover your proposal.

> Please comment the "exit_to" tag on the wiki as its context is not really
clear and leads to different ways of tagging the same things.

> Thanks.
> Regards,
> Guillaume
==