[OSM-talk-fr] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Examples of OSM used in Transport Planning?

Vincent Pottier vpottier at gmail.com
Dim 27 Mar 14:24:52 UTC 2011

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	[OSM-talk] Examples of OSM used in Transport Planning?
Date : 	Sun, 27 Mar 2011 07:12:59 -0700 (PDT)
De : 	Mikel Maron <mikel_maron at yahoo.com>
Pour : 	talk at openstreetmap.org

Hi

The World Bank is holding a conference this Wednesday on Transport
Planning & Applications, and I've been asked to give a talk on
applications of OSM in transport.

Off the top of my head, I think of ITO's work, London Tube Travel Time,
UK Rail OSM seat back maps, Portland Oregon's transport work (they'll be
there), India railways maps. Just a few...

What are some of the best example applications of OSM in transport?

Thanks
Mikel
== Mikel Maron ==
+14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron