[Talk-gb-midanglia] New NPE Mapping

Rowland Shaw rowland.shaw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 21:23:18 GMT 2008

Well, I think I've filled in most of the gaps East of the A12 & A130 in Essex

Looks like Southend needs a lot of work as some streets were out by up
to 1/8 mile, which meant some were just west of where the next road to
the west should've been (etc). I've re-jigged Prittewell, but Thorpe
Bay still needs fixing -- can't see many public GPS traces for the
area either, which makes it a bit more difficult.