[Talk-gb-midanglia] High volume changes round Cambridge

Mark Williamson maw48 at cantab.net
Tue Dec 23 12:23:30 GMT 2008

Well, I guess if they're being made less accurate then they need reverting to
fix that but I agree it's best to contact him politely first and explain things
- it'd be a shame to put off a new user, especially one who seems to be working
quite hard.

Also, the fact that the Yahoo imagery is misaligned is not immediately obvious
to a new contributor (would actually be good if Potlatch could proactively
warn you about that and tell you how to realign it, as it is quite important!)
and I know I made the mistake of moving a few ways to align better with Yahoo
when I first started (embarassing, oops!).

Cheers,
Mark