[Talk-gb-midanglia] High volume changes round Cambridge

Simon Daw simondaw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 14:18:28 GMT 2008

Just to be clear, I'm talking here about his gpx traces, not the work
he's uploaded. I've used NPE myself, and I agree that it's a good
starting point. What seems a poor idea is uploading a gpx file
generated in some way from NPE; it can then not be distinguished by
other users from a gps trace. I take Rowland's point that gps units
are not necessarily more accurate, and may be much less accurate, but
it's helpful to have some idea of the source of the data being used,
surely?