[Talk-gb-midanglia] Cambridge meet up

Stray Taoist mwk at straytoaster.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 11:30:51 BST 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 11:20:15AM +0100, David Earl wrote:
> Would people be interested in having another Cambridge meet-up sometime
> heading up for Christmas? We were a small, select group last time, but
> I'm aware there's more people joining all the time.

I would be up for this, depending on the date and venue :) Of course, I
haven't really started doing much, but have an interest, which hopefull will
see me through. :)

> Suggestions for date and venue? Doesn't necessarily have to be in
> Cambridge, though it's perhaps easier to get to for the majority.

That depends on what you want to do, I guess. Chat and plot over a prolonged
period, or have a meal and move on to a pub. I am a fan of the Wok and Grill,
but then you need to get in to town. (Or just wander across the road to the
pub, I guess, if you don't want/mind not being in town.)

cheers,

m.
--
http://weblog.straytoaster.co.uk/ # Gotta have a weblog. It is the law.