[Talk-gb-midanglia] Hi

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Wed Oct 15 12:13:31 BST 2008

Possibly you might enjoy adding rural roads in Norfolk from NPE maps using
Potlatch one some cold dark winter evenings! I drew the line (literally) at
the Suffolk/Norfolk border (except for a few extra bits around Cromer and
Great Yarmouth which I did for particular purposes). It doesn't take long
and makes a big difference to the mapping for the area.

You might also be interested in adding church using the excellent site:

http://www.norfolkchurches.co.uk/mainpage.htm

It would be appropriate and tactful to email SimonK to ask if would give you
permission to add church names to OSM maps from his site (which I did for
Suffolk and he said yes). Assuming he says yes it can be fun to match up the
church symbols on NPE maps with his descriptions of the churches

Regards,

Peter

  _____