[Talk-gb-midanglia] Hi

Mark Williamson maw48 at cantab.net
Wed Oct 15 13:37:22 BST 2008

On Wednesday 15 October 2008 12:13:31 Peter Miller wrote:
> Possibly you might enjoy adding rural roads in Norfolk from NPE maps using
> Potlatch one some cold dark winter evenings! I drew the line (literally) at
> the Suffolk/Norfolk border (except for a few extra bits around Cromer and
> Great Yarmouth which I did for particular purposes). It doesn't take long
> and makes a big difference to the mapping for the area.

I've found some places where rural roads from NPE seemed to be missing
(specifically between Somersham and Chatteris) but I wasn't sure whether it'd
be good practice to trace them without physically going and checking they're
still still following the same course.  It would certainly make the map better
but I was worried that it would discourage others from doing a full survey of
the route.

My problem here is that by bicycle it's a relatively significant trip to get to
these places - I can and do do it but it takes a long while and has to be
fairly infrequent.

Any thoughts on this?

Cheers,
Mark