[Talk-gb-midanglia] Lodes Way

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Sun Sep 12 23:19:31 BST 2010

I was at the opening and I had my GPS with me of course, though at
least two of us have already added most of this in preparation, not
least because I'm preparing a map of this and the new ncn51 via the
busway for Cambridgeshire County Council.

In fact there's only a fairly short section that is new - the bridge
of course and about 1.5km of new cycleway on the north side. There are
plans for a replacement bridge over Bottisham Lode in due course.

Pity you weren't able to join in the opening party - it was open to
anyone - there were about 100 people there, with two cycle rides
meeting up at the bridge - one from Anglesey Abbey and the other
starting at Wicken Fen.

David