[Talk-gb-midanglia] Lodes Way

Tom Sutch tom at oketchup.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 10:35:32 BST 2010

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 23:19:31 +0100
David Earl <david at frankieandshadow.com> wrote:

> I was at the opening and I had my GPS with me of course, though at
> least two of us have already added most of this in preparation, not
> least because I'm preparing a map of this and the new ncn51 via the
> busway for Cambridgeshire County Council.

I went for a ride at the weekend taking a rather large diversion to
check out the new route. I see you have changed Little Fen Drove (the
old NCN11 to Burwell) on OSM to lcn=yes. Is this because it's
blue-signed towards the NCN route? If so I think the road from Reach
(which I cycled down at the weekend) is analogous, as that seemed to be
signed in the same way.

From the map on the NT leaflet there seem to be a few of these 'links'
across to NCN51. Should we change these to lcn=yes in OSM too (having
surveyed them of course)?

Tom