[Talk-gb-midanglia] Lodes Way

Tom Sutch tom at oketchup.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 11:34:37 BST 2010

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:00:34 +0100
David Earl <david at frankieandshadow.com> wrote:

> >> From the map on the NT leaflet there seem to be a few of these
> >> 'links'
> > across to NCN51. Should we change these to lcn=yes in OSM too
> > (having surveyed them of course)?
>
> I did the track running parallel to and south of Burwell Lode. I
> don't recall any signs on any others - are there more?

I haven't been that way yet to check it out but the map [1] suggests
that the road to Swaffham Prior may also be signed. Also I'd assume the
road from Bottisham & Lode to the current start of the Lodes Way has got
some kind of signage, if not designated as NCN11 itself for the time
being.

[1] http://www.wicken.org.uk/vision_lodesway.htm

Tom