[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Another Mapping Party?

Ciaran Mooney general.mooney at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 9 12:40:44 GMT 2008

Hey,

Seeing the large, but acheiveable task of mapping Birmingham before
Christmas. Makes me think we could do with a few more hands.

I know there are one of two people from SB-LUG that are interested in
mapping but are still struggling to get to grips with it. A mapping
party would be great for them to get started, plus gets us the extra
help we need.

I'd like to suggest the weekend of 13th and 14th December, would that be good?

Ciarán