[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Another Mapping Party?

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 27 22:49:15 GMT 2008

I'm not going to be able to do anything on the 13/14th (that’s a weekend I
have booked for a Cloudmade Party) but I am planning to get out into
Smethwick this Saturday 29th so if anyone fancies hooking up for lunch or a
late afternoon pint then let me know or give me a buzz.

We are getting there. Might be a tight squeeze so every effort will be worth
it in the end. :-)

Cheers & happy mapping

Andy