[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Black Country Mapping Party

Thomas Wood grand.edgemaster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:22:59 GMT 2009

Hi list,
I'm vaguely considering coming to the mapping party w/e 4th-5th, since
the train fares from London seem ridiculously cheap.
Andy noted on IRC that there may be a chance of somebody offering a
bed for the Saturday night.
Before I go ahead with arranging the train tickets / other
accommodation, I thought it would be a good idea to check here first.

I'm not receiving mail from the list, so please copy me into any responses.

--
Regards,
Thomas Wood