[Talk-gb-westmidlands] reminder, Black Country Mapping Party next weekend - April 4/5

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 29 11:50:48 BST 2009

A reminder to all that a fun mapping party will be underway next weekend in
the heart of the Black Country. Already a good showing it would be great to
see some more of the regular faces too :-)

The event is being held from 10:00am on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th April at
"The Public" in West Bromwich, Sandwell, which is an awesome new building in
its own right, well worth a visit. Public wifi is available so come and hack
if you aren't into the mapping itself.

There just happens to be a beer festival on at the same time so should be a
lot of fun on Saturday evening too.

More details:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mappa_Mercia/Black_Country

Please add your name if you think you are coming so that we can cater for
teas/coffee's etc.

See you there

Cheers

Andy

ps. We also have our monthly social meet in Birmingham on Thursday April 2nd
from 7pm.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Midlands%2C_UK_User_Group