[Talk-gb-westmidlands] NaPTAN import starts - Birmingham trial area first

Brian Prangle bprangle at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 31 08:57:58 BST 2009

I've had an initial look . We seem to have a pretty big problem in alignment
in the City Centre (probably because of our estimations arising from crap
GPS traces)- so I've not done any editing/merging until we agree an
approach. Lots of the other data hasn't imported completely yet (lots of
naptan nodes but no data tagged) so I'll wait and take another look.  We
also need to agree on the verified/unverified tag - do we delete or change
the yes/no value?

Regards

Brian