[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Warwicks Gritting

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 08:43:51 GMT 2010

Hi all

Andrew McKenzie has been busy and it looks like Warwicks County Council
will release their gritting routes as open data. If so it will be massive
job to tag the roads in Warwicks ( it's got to be twice the size of the
authorities we've mapped so far!) - so lots of volunteers will be required!
 It will be a good exercise to improve OSM data  in Warwicks as I just can't
resist  realigning roads and improving junctions as I go round tagging for
gritting, and if everyone follows suit then Warwicks will improve no end

Regards

Brian