[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Meeting at Nuneaton - 5th Aug

Andy Robinson (blackadder) blackadderajr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 18:07:51 BST 2010

Iain, would be great to see you next Thursday if you can make it. During the
summer we normally do a spot of mapping individually first before meeting up
at around 8:00pm for food and a pint or two. If you want to come along
before 8 and get acquainted with the process on the ground then perhaps one
of the others would be happy to meet up with you a little earlier. Thus I've
copied this email to the west mids mailing list. Can anyone who's going meet
Iain before 8pm?

Details of meet location and the area being mapped are always on our wiki
page here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mappa_Mercia . Looks like "The Felix
Holt" will be were we will congregate after a spot of mapping.

Cheers

Andy