[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Shropshire Gritting Routes

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 19:04:46 GMT 2011

Hi everyone

Lorn Hullah the acting web manager for Shopshire contacted me by phone
today wanting to know how to add their gritting routes to OSM and get them
displayed on our map. I explained as best I could and she's off to see if
she has the internal resource to do it. I also suggested that she publish
the data in a text form that we canuse and she might get some volunteer
help to supplement her resources. We'll see what comes of it

Regards

Brian