[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Planning site & OSM session

stuart lester stulester at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:34:12 GMT 2011

Hi,

The planning site is live now, the polygons are all OS derived. There
is an option to output as geoRSS but the derived status make folk
nervous.

I am running a 2 hour session on Friday 2nd December at Lancaster
circus. To introduce OSM as both a flexible base map & a community
asset management tool.

Andy Radford is helping me. The main GIS folk are going. I hope to get
some involved with adding public toilets data. I shall also cover
allotments project, gritting and cycling. All in 2 hours!

Cheers,

Stu