[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Anyone near Bewdley?

Tue Jan 3 14:18:11 GMT 2012

Hello West Midlands people,

The Severn Way long-distance footpath is nearing completion on OSM; I've
just mapped the missing sections in the Welsh border, and am hoping to
get to the missing Gloucestershire sections before long.

But that does leave one gap of a mile, maybe less, on the east bank of
the river just upstream of Bewdley:
	http://hiking.lonvia.de/?zoom=14&lat=52.38752&lon=-2.32006

Anyone nearby fancy taking a shot at it? (It wouldn't be very
responsible for me to drive all the way out from Oxfordshire to do it!)
And the Mug House in Bewdley is a very pleasant place to finish your
mapping trip. ;)

cheers
Richard