[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Island House

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Thu Mar 29 09:47:25 BST 2012

I was in Wolverhampton last week end, and pointed out a big gap to
my wife saying “that was where I used to go for photocopying”. I
then noticed the building was on OSM, so retagged it by removing the
building tag but adding a note, so no-one is tempted to retrace it.
Really, I should have extended the adjacent car park area too, but
wasn’t paying enough attention to be sure whether it does take in
all the area once occupied by the building or not.

Ed