[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Richard Phillips

Will Phillips mail at willphillips.org.uk
Mon Oct 5 13:07:22 UTC 2015

My father Richard Phillips has recently died. His user page is at
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Richard%20Phillips

He mapped regularly in the Vale of Evesham area since joining OSM in
late 2009. His recent mapping interests included rights of way, listed
buildings and other heritage features, such as plaques and public artwork.

Last year I helped him set up the Evesham Mapped website
(http://evesham-mapped.org.uk/map/). He gave a talk about this at the
BCS-SoC Conference in September.

Up to now there have been few other regular mappers in the Evesham area,
but I hope in time others will appear to maintain and build on the data
there.

If anybody would like more details, please contact me off list.

Will Phillips
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/will_p/