[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Sept Meeting

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 12:42:49 UTC 2017

Those that know it’s now September would not have been put off by my  suggestion that we were meeting last week! Anyway, I had a brain fart and did a little mapping over there anyway before realising my error! I mapped some of the town centre and the roads on the new housing estate on the south of the town.

Having been there we need to change pub as the Star probably won’t have food on. So instead the suggestion would be the Littleton Arms on the Clay Street

http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/306301414

http://www.thelittletonarms.com/

Is anyone else planning on being there THIS Thursday eve?

Cheers

Andy