[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Bus routes in Rugby

Gareth L o.i at LIVE.CO.UK
Fri Jul 20 10:11:06 UTC 2018

Rugby local services are operated by Stagecoach Rugby depot, although I do not know if the new D1/D2/D3 services are operated out of Northampton or Daventry instead.
I’ve noticed there are some arriva/centrebus and de courcey services too for further afield routes.

Gareth