[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Saturday Mapping

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 18:58:34 UTC 2018

Hi everyone

It's a been a while since we met in November and I agrred to to get some
dates for a mapping dayin Warwicks(with a pub lunch). I propose either
Saturday 1 Dec or 8 Dec and I propose we go to the new village being built
on the old Rugby Radio Station  site which is called Houlton
<http://houltonrugby.co.uk/>

It's a massive development( over 6,000 homes - partially complete) with the
first residents moving in a year ago and also a new primary school
operational. Currently it's shown as a construction site with a few service
roads. If folk can get to me reasonably quickly I'll see if I can drum up
some local interest

Regards

Brian