[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Sainsbury selly oak

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 11:30:49 UTC 2018

If anyone is in Selly Oak can they update the new Sainsbury development &
surrounds etc. Brian, I see you were there doing just that three weeks ago.
The new store opened last week (my daughter says she got "lost" in there on
Saturday :-) ). I assume the old store is now shut? And is the fuel station
open too? The new store is "experimental" and incorporates a food court,
Oasis concession, and fully integrated Habitat and Argos. I see the Argos
tag on a node.

Cheers
Andy