[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Saturday Mapping

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:37:31 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay. I too can attend. I'm traveling from Warwick and can
give lifts if needed (and on route).

Is there any mapping that we can do now so as to make it easier when we get
there? Some of the imagery layers (esri, mapbox or digital globe) can be
suprisingly up to date.

Best regards,
Rob