[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Hamstead

Thomas Szabunia tszabunia at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 10:44:41 UTC 2019

(Apologies for the double email, this seemed to get lost as I was switching emails)

This is the sort of stuff I enjoy, this seems like the best point to contact them from, their link to the PAF Code of Practice is broken as well (reported that as well but be darned if I can find a proper contact form for web issues).  Maybe if they get a few reports of it it'll get fixed ,sent one myself but I don't know how seriously they'll take it when I'm not actually at the address.

https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4696

Funny thing is a few of the businesses on the estate list their address as "Hampstead" on their website too.

I did have a try and finding some reference to it on the Council's webpage or a street sign as some extra proof but I can't see anything currently.