[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Downloading Slippy Maps / User-Agent

Ed Loach edloach at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:33:40 UTC 2019

I've recently written an application to download (non-OSM) information automatically by basically automating what I previously did manually. In case the people who run the site I'm downloading from  wonder why I'm only making three calls to complete the authentication and download the data rather than all the extra ones their javascript/php site does at the same time (to check things for display etc) I included a descriptive application name to explain what the data was for, and an email address in case they wanted to reach me.

Ed