[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Swift Payzones &c.

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 07:22:36 UTC 2019

Hi Andy

All the original swift collectors were mapped in collaboration  with TfWM.
They're tagged as per this example

amenity=vending_machine
category=Interchange
name=The Pavillions
operator=TfWM
payment=no
postal_code=B4 7SE
public_transport_ticket=Swift Card
source=TfWM;survey
top_up=yes
vending=public_transport_tickets

TfWM have shown no interest in maintaining this data in OpenStreetMap
despite repeated prompts from me,so as they've rolled out they haven't been
added.

Payzones - nothing done so far. Good luck with this - don't know how you'd
tag this - perhaps you'll just have to invent something- perhaps the
talk-transit mailing list might help

Regards

Brian