[Talk-gb-westmidlands] April 4 - Meeting in Alcester

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 12:55:21 UTC 2019

Hi all,

As you will know from Brian's "Summer programme of meetings" email, we are
heading to Alcester, Warwickshire, this Thursday.

Plenty of pub options in the high street. I suggest we meet at the Turks
Head between 7:30 and 8:00 after an afternoon/evening of mapping the town.

In regards to mapping, there is plenty to do. I have traced buildings which
are missing address data, there are more buildings to add. The high street
and industrial estate were last surveyed a few years ago so likely to be
some updates needed there too.

I hope to see you there.

*Rob*