[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Hay Mills Rotor Station

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 22:47:49 UTC 2019

Got it.

Here an a map published in 1955:
https://maps.nls.uk/view/189235791#zoom=5&lat=3547&lon=3378&layers=BT

Again here is the photo showing more of the surrounding area:
https://www.airteamimages.com/pics/94/94944_800.jpg
Larger:
https://www.airteamimages.com/sikorsky-s-51-dragonfly__bea---british-european-airways_94944_large.html

At the top of the photo the bridge is Hob Moor Road. There is also a string
of buildings at the top of the photo just to the right of the bridge. This
string of buildings matches exactly to the historic map. Also matches the
curve of the river.

So I put the coordinates at:
52.468278, -1.831014

Best regards,