[Talk-GB] ask later nights #2

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Wed Dec 6 12:21:29 GMT 2006

all invited to come along or speak about fun things

http://www.asklater.com/nights/?p=3
http://www.asklater.com/nights/

Following the success of a few months back, another night of ask later
(because you ask the questions later, in the pub):

    * What: night of talks with 20 seconds per slide, 20 slides per
talk. Loosely tech talks, branching out encouraged
    * Where: Cavendish Campus, Westminster University (sponsored by The
Department of Electronics, Communication and Software Engineering)
    * When: Tuesday 12th December, 7pm
    * Price: Free
    * Pub: Ths Ship (over the road from the venue)

Want to speak? Please do! :-) mail me your slides in advance by the 11th
December (remember: 20 slides, 20 seconds each). Keynote preferred, then
PDF, pictures, OpenDocument and PowerPoint all accepted but no quality
guarentees. We put all the slides together to make it an easy seamless
evening.

Past speakers include: Tom Armitage, Tom Carden, Steve Coast, Jon
Crowcroft, Natalie Downe, Yoz Grahame, Muki Haklay, Rob McKinnon, Alex
McLean, Paul Hammond, Sean Varney, Matt Westcott, Simon Willison

have fun,