[Talk-GB] [OSM-talk] "Motorway Like" Roads eg A1(M)

Tue Dec 19 09:38:33 GMT 2006

[moved from talk to talk-gb]

Calum Polwart wrote:

> This is bound to be a very UK orientated question.  Only in the UK would
> we have Motorways which aren't motorways!

Other contributors have responded that the A1(M) is in fact a full
motorway, but I'll throw into the mix bits of the A55 in North Wales
and the A1 Haddington Bypass, which are governed by motorway ("special
road") legislation yet are signposted (and, generally, mapped) in green.

I have no idea what we do with these.

cheers
Richard