[Talk-GB] (forw) [steve at asklater.com: Notes from Sheffield]

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 28 13:38:18 GMT 2006

On a map you might perhaps consider drawing the lower local road which runs
below the M1 over the Tinsley Viaduct as if it's alongside each carriageway
of the M1. Then it will show up and be discernable as a navigable route when
viewing the map. If the location is placed in its physical position it would
need to use an offset tag of some sort to allow it to be rendered that way,
otherwise it will be necessary to cheat and move the physical location
outside of the M1 envelope.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson