[Talk-GB] UK dev day - Saturday 5th May

Wed Apr 4 12:57:41 BST 2007

You know, meet-o-matic.com is great... it really speeds up the
realisation that it's impossible to get everyone together on one day. :|

Of the five Saturdays from 28th April to 26th May, each one is
suitable for exactly six OSMers and unsuitable for three. There is
absolutely nothing to favour one over the other. Gah.

So: I propose Saturday 5th May, on the very inegalitarian basis that
it's the only one that Steve can make, and it might perhaps be helpful
to have someone present who understands how it all works.

Unfortunately neither Andy nor Etienne can make this. This is a shame
in itself and also means we can't take up Andy's kind offer of a
venue. So the hunt is on for an alternative venue.

Jamie - you mentioned St Aldate's hall in Oxford - any good for the
5th? Does it have wifi/other broadband?

(Of course, if we're on a roll following Essen and this one, there's
nothing to stop us having another dev day with different participants,
even later in the same month.)

cheers
Richard

(Suggest follow-ups to talk-gb.)